Introducing the Inva SD1000, the first platform lift of it's kind, offering increased capacity, better accessibility and a robust and reliable design.The INVA SD1000 is designed with the flexibility to fulfil individual requirements and fit in to both new and existing buildings serving up to 6 different levels and a maximum travel of 13m.
We offer a range of platform sizes, for options within healthcare, retail facilities, schools and other venues, both new and existing, that may need to accommodate larger or heavier loads. The increased platform size is complimented by the option of having landing doors that measure up to 1300mm wide, allowing for increased access to the platform for loads such as large goods, beds and larger powered wheelchairs.
The SD1000 large capacity lift complies with Class III Health Care regulatory sizes, making it the ideal solution for transporting beds and their attendants in care homes and similar care facilities. To assist with entering and exiting the lift, there is the option of a hold open facility, which makes transporting larger, more challenging loads a lot easier.
All of this, added to the benefits of only 130mm recess in the lower floor and no requirement for a structural wall shaft, really makes the SD1000 the most flexible and cost effective vertical platform lift on the market.
- Complies to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- 1000kg weight capacity (630kg for adjacent entrance configuration)
- Up to 1405mm wide x 2480mm long platform, to easily accommodate larger loads
- Class III Health Care sizes
- Maximum travel distance of up to 13m
- No requirements for a structural lift shaft
- Self sustaining screw and nut drive system
- Door types - single hinged manual door or gate
- 130mm floor recess required
- Required headroom of 2350mm
- Single / Through / Adjacent entrance configuration
- No separate machine room or control box required
- Automatic LED shaft lighting to reduce power consumption
- One-touch landing call buttons
- All control buttons are tactile
- Rated speed 0.15m/s
- 415v 3ph 50Hz 20A power supply
- Automatic door openers
- Fire rated doors (1000mm or 1200mm door widths only)
- School locking / key control
- Glass shaft panels
- Energy saving Automatic LED shaft lighting
- Emergency battery lowering
- Level indicators
- Telephone or Autodialler
- Shaft panels finished to alternative RAL colour of customer choice
Available in 3 standard platform sizes:
- 1405mm wide x 1980mm long (shaft space required 1930mm x 2180mm)
- 1105mm wide x 2180mm long (shaft space required 1630mm x 2380mm)
- 1405mm wide x 2480mm long (shaft space required 1930mm x 2680mm)
- (Class III Health Care sizes)
- 1000mm or 1300mm wide entrances with a height of 2000mm.