The Platform Lift you can customise
The shaft panels and landings doors come in a standard RAL 9016 (Traffic White) finish, but you have the option to customise them from a range of over 1600 other RAL colours. To further increase the customisation of the platform lift you can also add clear, or tinted glazed shaft panels to the platform lift, further developing our platform lift to fit into your buildings design and become more of a feature, rather than a standard piece of equipment.
The flexible design can serve from two to six floors, with a maximum travel height of 13 metres. Designed to be customisable, the lift can be finished with a choice of clear, tinted or frosted glass, whilst the flooring offers a selection of nine different finishes including, European oak, checker stud and aluminium.
The lift is fully Part M and Equality Act compliant and comes in a range of platform sizes to suit any requirement. With just a 50mm pit (or ramp) required, and no machine room, this lift can fit in just about anywhere.
- Energy saving LED lighting in ceiling
- 410kg / 5 persons capacity
- Standard platform size of 1100mm wide X 1480mm long
- Landing doors 900mm wide X 2000mm high (Alternative special size are available)
- Hidden door closers
- One touch call button on each landing
- Emergency battery lowering with battery guard facility
- Controller integral within enclosure
- 240v frequency drive operation
- Manual doors with self closers
- Constant pressure tactile pushes
- Glazing on 3 sides
- Mixing of glazed and solid panels
- Special platform sizes
- 1 Hour fire rated landing door and frame
- Intelligent automatic doors
- RAL colours
- Key switch operation
- School locking facility
- Emergency autodialler or intercom
- Braille pushes
- Contrasting colour doors
Want to know more about this lift solution?
Get in touch to discuss your needs and receive a personalised quote.