The CargoMaster range of goods lifts brings a British manufactured range of tough, high quality units to the market, which are designed to be installed without the costly building of a conventional structural lift shaft as each unit is supplied complete with it’s own galvanised metal clad shaft and purpose built pump/motor room.
These lifts are manufactured to the requirements of the new Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and consequently are relatively low speed, enabling the lifts to be installed without the need for a deep pit or an excessive headroom requirement.
- Up to 6m travel
- 2 or 3 levels
- Direct acting hydraulic drive
- Galvanised Bolton shutter gates on landings
- Mid bar gate on lift car
- Galvanised panels on lift car and structure
- Fabricated sills for heavy usage
- 100mm pit
- Available sizes: 750kg, 1000kg, 1500kg, 2000kg
- Through car
- Shutter gates on car
- Aluminium chequer plate ramp in lieu of lift pit
- Assisted disabled use