Summary of Requirements:
Top management must define a Quality Policy and ensure that, within the defined scope of its quality management system, it:
- Directly relates to the quality impacts of the Organisation’s scope of activities, products and services
- Takes into account the nature and magnitude of all such quality impacts
- Commits the Organisation to continually seek improvements in its Quality Management system
- Commits the Organisation to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
- Provides a framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives and establishes time frames for their achievement
- Is documented, put into practice and sustained
- Is introduced to all persons working for or on behalf of the Organisation
- Can be accessed by the public
Invalifts Ltd. (the ‘organisation’) recognises the importance of quality on its products and services that it provides and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the supply, installation, test, refurbishment and service of lifts and lifting platforms. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve quality performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the quality effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Reviewing of targets and objectives
- Training of employees in order to maintain and improve quality
- Open door policy in relation to ideas in relation to quality issues and improvements.
- Top management will assign roles and responsibilities to fully control the quality management system.
- Ensuring the resources, infrastructure and environment are appropriate to the organisation.
- Reacting to customer feedback and having a customer focussed approachThis policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.