The Premier Platform Lift
The MC2000 is widely recognised as the premier Platform Lift available on today’s market, with its unique twin guided chain drive system ensuring a top quality performance that is synonymous with Scandinavian engineering.
The drive system allows the enclosure to be glazed to all 4 sides which aesthetically gives the MC2000 a major advantage over other Platform Lifts. In addition to the fully glazed arrangement the self-supporting enclosure is also available in both solid and partially glazed varieties, all of which will enhance the value of any building.
Being an extremely flexible product the MC2000 can be configured to resolve issues with the most awkward building arrangements, whilst at the same time occupying the least space of any Platform Lift complying with the Building Regulations Part M maximum size requirement of a 1400mm x 1100mm platform. All of the controls have been designed as easy use, therefore most people will have no problems when using the lift, including the visually impaired.
Reliability, user comfort, safety and ease of maintenance have been of prime importance in the design of the MC2000, making it the high quality product with a low ownership cost into the future. MC2000 is suitable for some external applications.
- Energy saving LED lighting in ceiling
- 500kg / 5 persons capacity
- Controller integral within enclosure
- 240v frequency drive operation
- Rapid installation with no hidden costs
- Manual doors with self closers
- Constant pressure tactile pushes
- Lift here indicators
- Voice annunciation with integrated arrival gong
- Glazing to all sides
- Mixing of glazed and solid panels
- Special platform sizes
- Fire doors
- Intelligent automatic doors
- 1300mm high doors at top floor
- RAL colours
- Key switch operation
- School parking / locking facility
- Emergency autodialler or intercom
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS), back up
- Electrical emergency loweringMeasurements
- 8 choices of door design
- Handrail - stainless steel or wooden
- Braille pushes
- Contrasting colour doors
- Door handles - stainless steel, teak or oak
Want to know more about this lift solution?
Get in touch to discuss your needs and receive a personalised quote.