Overview of the Invastep Wheelchair Platform Lift
The Inva-Step Lift has been developed as a relatively low cost option to give wheelchair users easy access where difficulties exist due to a change in level or the presence of one or two steps. The lift is compact whilst offering a large platform area and shallow ramp for easy access.
Can be installed either internally or externally. May be used to rise directly over one or two steps or installed alongside steps. Lifts to a maximum height of 500mm.
- Shallow ramp for easy access. Ramp automatically folds when lift is raised.
- Non-slip flooring fitted as standard.
- Easy to use internal controls for operator independence.
- Call stations - the lift may be operated from call stations located in convenient positions at both levels.
- A key control system (optional extra) may be incorporated into the call stations to prevent unauthorized use.
- Manual lowering for use in the event of a power failure.
- Concertina blind fitted to underside of platform to discourage children and animals from hiding under the lift. Also acts as a guard against litter. Standard on all models.
- Interlocked safety gate at upper level is available as an option.
- Safe working load - 225kg
- Travelling height - 500mm
- CE marked in compliance with European Regulations.