Overview of the Invalow
The Invalow is a new concept in lifting platforms, constructed from anti-corrosive anodised aluminium extrusions. Its stylish appearance blends in with the most prestigious surroundings and is suitable for both internal and external applications.
Rising up to one metre step height, the Invalow is designed to give total independence. A call station is installed at both upper and lower levels and 'easy to use' controls are fitted on the platform.
In order to meet individual applications and requirements, options available include laminated glass infill panels to lift and safety gates, powered doors, and key control system.
The Invalow is exceptionally robust, lifting a full 300kg, and is therefore suitable for virtually all wheelchairs.
- Capacity – 300kgs
- Platform size – 1400mm x 900mm
- Maximum travel – 1000mm
- Elevating ramp - fitted to platform
- Manual safety gates at upper level
- Automatic folding safety ramp on platform
- Flooring – non-slip
- Call stations – facility for call and send at both levels
- Emergency lowering – battery operated facility with extra manual over–ride
- Meets BS6440 and ISO9386.1
- Powered doors - automatic door operation
- Glass infill - available for side panels and gates
- Steel infill - available on gates and platform for added protection against vandalism
- Key control system - prevents unauthorised use